We are open Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 2 pm by appointment. If we have no bookings for a session no one will be in attendance in the Research Room on that day.
Details for April to June openings:
Covid-19 Research Room procedures
• The Lorraine Taylor Research Room will be open by appointment Monday to Saturday 11 am to 2 pm
• Limit of two members/visitors to the Research Room and one duty volunteer (plus one in training if required) to remain
• We encourage members and visitors to continue to follow social distancing guidelines and use masks in the Research Room when necessary
• Please sign our sign-in book as usual, if you are not a member please add a contact number
• Disinfectant wipes, disposable gloves and masks, hand sanitiser, soap and single-use towels are all available for your use while in the Research Room
• Please ensure the air conditioning remains on while in the Research Room, the temperature can be adjusted by the duty volunteer
• Our duty volunteer will wipe all surfaces at the end of each session
• If you are unwell – please do not come to the Lorraine Taylor Research Room
• If you become unwell after attending the Research Room please contact Jane, our President, on 0412 084 671 as soon as possible so we can follow up on our Covid-19 requirementsCommencing 1 July 2022 there will be a $5 fee for visitors per session.
Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted but it has not gone away and we want to keep our room safe for all to use. Please contact Barbara Sharp, Research Room Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
All sessions can be booked at http://nwfhg.eventbrite.com Please contact Lynne (email@example.com) if you’re having trouble booking a session – we can book you in manually.
It’s after June 22nd, – PLease update your opening hours and visitors requirements.
thank you for the reminder, July’s opening hours and requirements are the same. We will be posting a change of hours and requirements this week for August 2022 onwards, regards Lynne