Don’t get us wrong – we just love it when you visit us. However, there is a way to make sure you get to ‘see’ every new post without having to come all the way over here. We can send you one email every day containing any new posts for the day. Very handy, don’t you think?
It’s easy to set up, this is how you do it:
- you enter your email address in the box and click on the button that says ‘click’
- you will see a little screen asking you to enter some letters or numbers because we need to make sure that you’re a real person and not a computer (we know it might sound silly, but you’ll just have to trust us on this one)
- we then send you an email with a link, this is how we check that you’ve given us the email address correctly
- you click on the link and then we start emailing you our latest posts, once a day. So, if don’t get an email, that means we haven’t posted anything new
- if for some reason you don’t want to receive any more emails from us you just click on the ‘unsubscribe’ button at the end of the email and we’ll talke you off the list.
How easy is that?