We are open Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 2 pm by appointment. Appointments or bookings can be made on Eventbrite. If we have no bookings for a session no one will be in attendance in the Research Room on that day.
Details for March openings:
- We will be open Monday to Saturday from 11 am to 2 pm
- We will not be charging visitors fees due to the reduced session times
- We will ask all members/visitors to sign in using the Service Victoria app and to show our duty volunteer proof of vaccination. We will also require all members to sign our sign-in book with a name and telephone number.
- Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing will be maintained at all times
- Doors to the library and the admin building corridor will be open during all sessions and the air conditioning will be on to assist with air flow
- The kitchen facilities will not be available for use – but there is an excellent cafe on site
- Antibacterial wipes and spray, hand sanitisers, soap and single use towels are all available in the room for your use – please use them.
- Our Covid-19 Plan is displayed near the front desk – please familiarise yourself with it
All March sessions can be booked at http://nwfhg.eventbrite.com Please contact Lynne (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you’re having trouble booking a session – we can book you in manually.
Please do not come to the Research Room if you are unwell. If you do become unwell after visiting us please contact our President – (email@example.com) – 0412 084 671 as soon as possible so we can follow up our Covid-19 requirements