We’re changing our opening days and times from 1 August 2022. We will be open on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 11 am to 2 pm. No bookings are necessary.
Covid-19 Research Room procedures as at August 2022
- We encourage members and visitors to continue to follow social distancing guidelines and use masks in the Research Room when necessary
- Please sign our sign-in book as usual, if you are not a member please add a contact number
- Disinfectant wipes, disposable gloves and masks, hand sanitiser, soap and single-use towels are all available for your use while in the Research Room
- Please ensure the air conditioning remains on and the two entry/exit doors remain open while in the Research Room, the temperature can be adjusted by the duty volunteers
- Our duty volunteers will wipe all surfaces at the end of each session please
- Our $5 per day visitor’s fee has been reinstated.
If you are unwell – please do not come to the Lorraine Taylor Research Room.
If you become unwell after attending the Research Room please contact Jane, our President, on 0412 084 671 as soon as possible so we can follow up on our Covid-19 requirements.
Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted but it has not gone away and we want to keep our room safe for all to use. Please contact Barbara Sharp, Research Room Manager – email@example.com if you have any questions.